Implementation of the ECN+ Directive in Ireland – September 2022
The ICEL is delighted to announce that it will hold a conference on Competition Law and the Implementation of the ECN+ Directive in Ireland in September 2022.
Topics covered will include:
- An Introduction to the ECN+ Directive
- Administrative Financial Sanctions under the Competition (Amendment) Bill 2021
- Procedural Aspects of the Administrative Sanctions Regime
- The Role of Adjudication Officers
- Leniency and Mutual Assistance
- Surveillance and Interception
Further information on this event will be published shortly.