- Significantly reduced rates for conferences and seminars (typically between €100 to €200)
- Password for Member's section of the ICEL website
- Free entry to applicable events
- Advance notice of events by e-mail
- Significantly reduced prices for conference papers and publications
- Networking opportunities
- CPD points
- Inclusion of your professional details and specialisations in our Members’ Directory (a ‘who’s who’ of European Experts in Ireland).
- Listing of your name on ICEL Website
ICEL Competition Law Conference – 6 June 2019
The ICEL is delighted to host an impressive line-up of Irish and international speakers who will address key topics of interest to competition lawyers and practitioners in this ever-changing area of law. The event will take place between 9.30 am and 4.30 pm in the…
ICEL/Eversheds Sutherland Public Procurement Law Conference – 20 June 2019
The ICEL and Eversheds Sutherland are delighted to host an impressive line-up of Irish and international speakers who will address key topics of interest to procurement lawyers and practitioners in this ever-changing area of law. Confirmed speakers, and chairs include The Hon. Mr Justice David…
Privacy and Data Protection Law Conference – 23 May 2019
The ICEL is delighted to hold the 5th annual Data Protection Conference, just one year after the entry into force of the GDPR. A leading group of Irish and European experts will discuss a variety of topics on the GDPR and data protection in general….