Seminar on the Role of EU Law in the Russo-Ukraine War – 12 May 2022
- Judge Ann Power
- Dr Niall Moran (Dublin City University)
- Dr Patricia Brazil BL (Trinity College Dublin & Law Library)
- Dr Eamonn Cahill (Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment)
- Prof Gavin Barrett (University College Dublin)
The event shall be held in the Atrium of the Distillery Building at 4.30pm on Thursday, 12 May 2022. A wine reception will follow. Attendance is FREE for members and €25 for non-members. To attend, please register here for members and here for others.
We would like to take this opportunity to remind you of some of our membership rates:
- Ordinary (€180);
- Reduced Ordinary (€50); and
- Associate (€5).
We look forward to seeing you there and then!