ICEL Competition Law Conference – 6 June 2019
The ICEL is delighted to host an impressive line-up of Irish and international speakers who will address key topics of interest to competition lawyers and practitioners in this ever-changing area of law.
The event will take place between 9.30 am and 4.30 pm in the Spencer Hotel.
Confirmed speakers, and chairs include:
- Robert O’Donoghue QC, Brick Court Chambers
- Dr John Temple Lang, formerly of the European Commission and Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Siún O’Keefe, Netherlands Authority for Consumers and Markets
- Douglas Clarke SC, Law Library
- Nathy Dunleavy BL, Law Library
- Maureen O’Neill, MON Legal
Topics discussed at the conference will include:
- The Private Enforcement of Competition Law and Follow-On Claims
- The ECN+ Directive on the powers of national competition authorities
- Recent Developments in Competition Law
Tickets for this event are available here: https://ti.to/ICEL/icel-competition-law-conference-6-june-2019